clim@ is a competition for innovative businesses or projects in the fields of sustainable energy or resource efficiency that have the power to change current practices through innovative approaches to financing, new business models or novel concepts to raise awareness and mobilise new target groups to take climate action.
who can apply?
Applications are open globally for any business or organisation that demonstrates a relevant track record with a business or project in the fields of sustainable energy or resource efficiency. who
• established companies
• experienced start-ups
• non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
• universities or research institutes
• other relevant organisations what
entries should have a connection to the following themes:
• renewable energy solutions
• energy efficiency/conservation
• sustainable use of resources: including improved water, waste and material management