Microfinance Project Manager, EU funded SLEIDSE programme Libya
Opportunity type : Job Opportunities
The expert will be in charge of supporting the establishment of the Microfinance Institution in Libya which is to be run by Assaray Bank and shall be responsible for monitoring and evaluating its operations.
The expert shall also have the following responsibilities:
– Provide guidance to the overall project
– Provide guidance on the structure of the branches
– Provide guidance on the structure of the products
– Identify international standards and different approaches that have the potential to aid in a smoother establishment of the branches
– Help in establishing connections with relevant regional and international technical assistance bodies
– Ongoing follow up with the local branches
– Ensure that the activities of the local branches are in line with the strategic objectives of Namaa Project
– Ensure equality in the distribution of loans
– Monthly reporting on the above activities to Expertise France and to the DFID.