EU-South Med Matchmaking Event, EUClusters

11 Jun to 13 Jun
Frankfurt, Germany
Euromed Clusters Forward
Share on

After a successful first edition in Marrakech, Euromed Clusters Forward will hold its next TechDays in Frankfurt (Germany) from 11 to 13 June 2024. This matchmaking event between EU and South Med clusters will take place on the sidelines of ACHEMA, the world’s leading trade fair for the process industries.

The aim of the TechDays is to encourage cooperation between these actors of the two shores of the Mediterranean through sectoral bilateral meetings in order for participants to share their strategies and portfolio of business and to bring about roadmaps for future collaborations.

During the event, participants will:

  • Take part in B2B & C2C meetings
  • Discuss current/future challenges and common interests with industry peers
  • Get free access to ACHEMA
  • Get to know the German ecosystem

Clusters from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, and Tunisia are invited to respond to the call for applications. This invitation is open to clusters and member companies operating in the following sectors:

  • Green techs and energy
  • Digital techs and ICT
  • Mechanical engineering and manufacturing
  • Pharma and biotechs
  • Smart mobility


Free access to Achema + Cover for travel, food and accommodation according to the programme conditions (i.e. ANIMA will cover 90% of travel and accommodation expenses capped to the programme conditions, with participants responsible for the remaining 10%.) 

Applications should be sent through the application form above before March 24, 2024.

Countries covered:

  • Algeria
  • Egypt
  • Israel
  • Jordan
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Morocco
  • Palestine *
  • Syria *
  • Tunisia