The Events and Communication Officer will give press, communication and visibility support to the implementation of the project “EU Cultural Initiatives in Jordan 2018” on behalf of the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC) Jordan. The project is funded by the European Union and managed by the French Institute in Jordan.
Overall project purpose
• Raise awareness of the EU and member states’ culture and of the EU in general
• Present the EU as active initiator and supporter of diverse cultural expressions
• Express EU support to Jordanian cultural actors and creative industries in thecountry.
• Promote cultural exchanges and mobility of artists between EU member states and Jordan.
• Celebrate the European Year of Cultural Heritage in 2018, promoting European Heritage and supporting Jordan’s initiatives in this field.