The Events and Communication Officer will give press, communication and visibility support to the implementation of the 14-month project ‘EU Cultural Initiatives in Jordan 2017 & 2018’ on behalf of the European Union National Institutes for Culture (EUNIC) Jordan. The project is funded by the European Union.
Overall project purpose
1) To raise awareness of the EU and Member States’ culture and of the EU in general;
2) To present the EU as active initiator and supporter of diverse cultural expressions;
3) To express EU support to Jordanian cultural actors and creative cultural industries in the country;
4) To promote cultural exchanges and mobility of artists between member states of the EU and Jordan;
5) To celebrate the European Year of Cultural Heritage in 2018, promoting European Heritage and supporting Jordan’s initiatives in this field.