EU-funded MED MSMEs addresses the internationalisation of Tunisian SMEs
November 17, 2020
The EU-funded MED MSMEs project organized last week, with the support of the Agency for the Promotion of Industry and Innovation (APII), the first meeting of its working group «SME internationalisation».
The participants, representing more than ten national and international organisations involved in export support, have discussed the following themes:
– setting up an export strategy integrating COVID-19 challenges;
– developing indirect export;
– coordinating export support strategies and instruments;
– adapting the support programmes to the needs of the companies and the requirements of digitalisation;
– reinforcing the companies’ skills in internationalisation;
On the basis of the analysis of the findings of this webinar, the MED MSMEs experts will draw up an operational road map which will be discussed and validated at the next working group meeting scheduled in December 2020.
In line with the elaboration of policies for inclusive growth in the EU Southern Neighbourhood, the EU-funded MED MSMEs Programme (2018-2022) builds on a national participatory approach, international best practices and regional initiatives to foster the formulation and implementation of integrated policies and instruments supporting the development of MSMEs.